Terms of Service
We provide these Services to you free of charge, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below in this document. Each time you visit this website or use its services, you accept the following terms.
By using the Service, you represent that you agree to these terms and have the legal capacity to do so.
1. do not attempt to abuse or intentionally interfere with or otherwise damage the service.
2. do not use the service in a way that is inconsistent with applicable laws or regulations in your region and Germany.
3. do not attempt to access data that you are not authorized to access.
4. do not interfere with, disrupt, or place an excessive load on the service or networks or services connected to the service.
5. do not attempt to circumvent any measures taken by the Service to prevent or restrict access to the Service or any part of the Service.
6. do not use the Service in a manner or in connection with a manner that violates the Discord Terms of Service or the Discord Community Guidelines. Please read the following excerpts carefully:
You agree not to use the Service to:
Exploit, disseminate, or publicly disclose to other members any game bugs, errors, or bugs that provide an unintended advantage; Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or Promote or encourage any illegal activity, including but not limited to hacking, cracking, or the distribution of counterfeit software, compromised accounts, or cheats or hacks for the Service. Do not abuse Discord products in any way, such as by selling or purchasing an account or server, or by participating in fraudulent Nitro incentives or boosting activities.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access to the Service, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including but not limited to a violation of the Terms.
You will indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, damage to reputation and all interest, fines and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) incurred by you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service or any breach of the Terms.
The Service is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event will we be liable for any claims, damages or other liabilities, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the Service or use or other dealings with the Service.